Thursday, March 24, 2011

My masterpiece (^_^)

This time, I will put the picture in BIG,
because I really think of that one as a masterpiece!
(well... for now)
Main dish:                                                                                       Dessert:
- cucumber                                                                                     - 2 sweet rice balls
- chicken pieces                                                                              - chocolate pudding with small tapioca
                                                                                                       balls

I marinated the chicken a bit in soy sauce                                         I tried to color the rice by cooking it in
Then added curry powder during the cooking time                           syrup. Didn't work.
                                                                                                       So I used some food coloring at the
                                                                                                       end.


One of my friend said I was a "bento-freak" for getting so many (yes, this one is the 5th one...)
But that one is an exception, as I really had a crush on it when I first saw it, but for some reason, didn't get it at that time...
I can't wait to use it more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment