Tuesday, March 1, 2011

おいしいそう \(^o^)/

Doesn't it look good?

I made it in the middle of the afternoon the other day, took me about 40minutes, if I count the rice and sausage cooking time, the tuna/mayo preparation, and peeling the orange too... (which I am not really good at...)

Main dish:
- beansprouts (as a bed for the sausages)
- sausages (I cut them to make it looks like an octopus, a penguin and 2 crabs... I'll do better next time)
- corn
- two small onigiri with tuna/mayo and rolled in sesame seeds (yeah, I've kinda into making onigiri)

Dessert is same as ever:
- orange quarters
- 2 small triangle sandwiches made with with the Sando Panda

I think it looks almost like a real japanese bento
I'm quite satisfied of this one

 If you know what can make a nice dessert, keep me posted

No comments:

Post a Comment